The Fire Protection Daywork Salesperson is responsible for selling daily work at sites in and around Ohio. Applicant should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical Contractors in a professional manner. Applicant should also be able to accept direction and/or lead and delegate the work if necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new service contracts, and inspections by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Leverage existing Customer base by cross selling product lines
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA 13 standards and local codes.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers, with emphasuis on End user Sales
- Estimate small projects including day-works as required.
- Ability to build new business associations / relationships and grow the Sprinkler Service Business.
Sales, Skilled Industry – Tradesman
Minimum 5 years industry experience
- 5 years Industry experience preferred
- Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems preferred.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and all Microsoft office software.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
- Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to lift and climb ladders and scaffolds
- State Sprinkler Certification License
- Licensed to inspect, repair install sprinklers, pumps, mains and other systems such as alarm and detection.
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/FP Daywork Salesperson.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.[vc_btn title=”APPLY” style=”classic” shape=”square” color=”blue” size=”lg” link=”url:mailto%3Ahrdept%40tpmechanical.com|title:mailto%3Ahrdept%40tpmechanical.com|target:%20_blank|”][vc_single_image image=”2125″ img_size=”large”]