Responsible for estimation and takeoffs of Fire Sprinkler Systems. The individual should have a good understanding of all aspects of fire sprinkler and mechanical contracting and be able to communicate effectively with contractors, designers, owners and job-site personnel, representing TP Mechanical Contractors in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
Job takeoffs and pricing.
Obtain quotes from subcontractors and suppliers.
Stays current with all estimating software and attends training as needed and/or required.
Works with VP of Estimating as needed on Estimating database development and maintenance.
Works with VP of Estimating to develop estimating spreadsheets and instructs Project Managers in the use of the spreadsheets as needed.
Works with VP of Estimating to ensure smooth and timely project turnover from Estimating to Project Management.
- All other duties as assigned.
At least 5 years
- 5 years’ experience in fire protection design.
- NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, NFPA 14
- Field experience is a plus!
- 5 years prior estimating experience.
- Stable work history.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Design knowledge of fire protection systems.
- Good math ability
- Good computer skills (knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel)
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- NICET Level I, II or II is a plus
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Capable of job site tours, climbing ladders and on/off equipment, etc
- Valid Drivers License
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/FP Estimator.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.[vc_btn title=”APPLY” style=”classic” shape=”square” color=”blue” size=”lg” link=”url:mailto%3Ahrdept%40tpmechanical.com|title:mailto%3Ahrdept%40tpmechanical.com|target:%20_blank|”][vc_single_image image=”2159″ img_size=”large”]